Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Video Creation

During the course of one semester I was taking a Photoshop class and a class in Adobe Flash.
One week, both instructors assigned a video. I had spent the Saturday before watching our Boy Scout Troop work on an Eagle Project. So...I did what any time-economizing student would do. I used the same footage for both classes. Each assignment was very different.

The first was for my Photoshop class. I was to use only Photoshop to create the movie. We had to add a soundtrack. Here is the link:



The other assignment was for my Adobe Flash class. He was not as concerned how we made the movie, just that we were able to publish it on our school's server and display it on a website. I taught myself Microsoft Movie Maker in one afternoon. Here is the link:


Thanks go out to BSA Troop 515 and James Riddle for allowing me to video his Eagle project.


No comments:

Post a Comment