Sunday, April 27, 2014

Optimizing in Photoshop

One of my new favorite things is PhotoShop. I love learning about it and what it can do and how to enhance photos.
Here are some examples of some of my work.


Before


After

We had to clean up and optimize a photo that we had taken. This was from a camping trip to the New River in southwest Virginia.

************************************************************************************

Actual Photo

"Painted" photo.
The assignment read:

"Choose 1 of your images, and create a painting using the concepts you learned in Lesson 11. Make the image look completely painted, and not as though it started from a photograph." I got an A!

************************************************************************************

 Before

After

Another optimizing assignment:
This one was to have people in it. I chose a picture of the great grandkids [plus a great-great-grandkid].
This was fun and opened up the door for me to do some optimizing and repair on my own photos, for my own personal use. I'll save those for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment